Setting up Text Message Alerts for Go Daddy Auctions
In GoDaddy Auctions®, you can enable text messaging and specify the types of alerts you want to receive. You can receive the following alerts:
- Auction Bid expires in one hour — Notifies you when an auction you're bidding on is about to expire.
- Outbid Notification — Notifies you when you've been outbid.
- Auction Watching expires in one hour — Notifies you that an auction you're watching is about to expire.
- When you receive an offer — Notifies you when you're received an offer.
To Set up Text Message Alerts for GoDaddy Auctions
- Log in to GoDaddy Auctions.
- Click Settings.
- In the SMS Settings section, complete the following fields:
- SMS number — Enter the mobile phone number at which you want to receive text message alerts, and then select your provider from the list.
- SMS address — GoDaddy Auctions automatically populates this field after you enter your mobile phone number and select a provider from the list.
Note: If you select Custom Provider, you must enter an email address in this field. Contact your provider for more information.
- Send Test Message — Click to send a test SMS message to your mobile phone.
- Send me an SMS message when — Select when you want to receive SMS messages from GoDaddy Auctions.
Note: Factors beyond GoDaddy Auctions' control can affect SMS message delivery, and delivery is not guaranteed. Your provider might charge you for any SMS messages you receive.
- Click Submit.