Saving a domain search
Keep track of different domains by creating a Saved Search based on specific domain filters. This will help you manage your domains with certain settings, such as nameservers and auto-renew settings.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Filter dropdown.
- Select the filter options you want to use and click Apply
- Give the search a name in the Name your search field, then select Save.
- Edit your saved searches by selecting the Saved Searches drop-down menu, choose the search you wish to edit and update the attributes. Or, you can delete the search by selecting the trash can icon in the drop-down menu. Organize your domains further by using folders or preset profiles.